 Trains / 27229
  Re: rebeco

(...) thanks, Tim. i'm not sure if i understood your question. The switching can be done in different positions: 1) The locomotive can be faced to one direction or the other. 2) Depending on the position of the switch when the locomotive enters, it (...) (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: rebeco

(...) Having thought about it a bit more I think I understand how it works. The locomotive makes use of the fact that Lego points are sprung and allow travel from the 'wrong road' in a trailing direction. Jason has in fact posted a bit about his (...) (18 years ago, 7-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: rebeco

(...) right! i forgot to say one thing in my previous post. There is another factor: 4) The yellow lever in the switch can be in to positions - it can have the handle to one side or to the other side... daniel (18 years ago, 7-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)