 Trains / 27219
    Re: 9v Update (ILTCO's involvment) —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Not that I feel like I have to justify my actions but this single issue is so big that I thought it needed its own forum for organizing and making our case. The site has little to do with LUGNET, we arn't going to post MOC's. We are trying to (...) (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 9v Update (ILTCO's involvment) —Steven Barile
   I hear some of you saying that there are certain expectations of ILTCO that aren't being met. I also assume that you might be picking up on my frustration but it isn't pointed at any one person. So let me try to explain how I see ILTCO helping the (...) (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 9v Update (ILTCO's involvment) —Eric Kingsley
   (...) I will do this. (...) Thanks Steve! -Eric (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)