 Trains / 2718
    Thanks (was "Questions from a trains idiot") —Richard Marchetti
   Thanks for all of the great advice, Trains Maniacs -- I am sure I'll have more idiotic questions later after I get a set. What are THE cool trains websites and is there a great links page somewhere? Man, I am gonna have to get a house with a (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Thanks (was "Questions from a trains idiot") —Mike Poindexter
   (...) The coolest train sites would have to be (in no particular order): Matt's Train Depot GMLTC PNLTC There are a huge number of sites that are awesome, but most lack either the amazing creations or the scope of items contained. The train depot (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Thanks (was "Questions from a trains idiot") —Frank Filz
   (...) I've been building up an extensive links page at (URL) the link to town and trains, and see a bunch of links, categorized at least somewhat by site content. (anyone who has a town or train website who is reading, you may want to check my links (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)