 Trains / 27138 (-5)
  Re: Anime inspired container train for Soren Roberts containers

That's one sweet train! Nice job, and that's pretty quick with the rendering, too! How long has that container been up - a few days? One thing that's been sitting in the back of my mind, gnawing at me: the shape of the container. Every day on the (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Anime inspired container train for Soren Roberts containers

(...) Not yet and probably never. If I'm ever going somewhere with a spacetrain layout I might build a copy but I doubt it would make the clearance. (...) That's something I'm not sure about either. I know the clearance is enough for a six-wide (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Anime inspired container train for Soren Roberts containers

(...) My first Keith-smack and it wasn't even aimed at me :( Michael (19 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Anime inspired container train for Soren Roberts containers

(...) Thank you for the clarification Allister, I stand corrected. I'll abort the launch of the hate-rocket until Timmy-G produces a moc worthy of it. -Keith (19 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Anime inspired container train for Soren Roberts containers

(...) Point of order: If you're referring to the (URL) Rustbucket>, it wasn't Tim's. Cheers, Allister (19 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact