 Trains / 27119
    Re: Anime inspired container train for Soren Roberts containers —James Mathis
   (...) (snip) (...) That is really nice! A great original-looking loc to go with those spacey containers. I love it! I really like the red/gray two-tone look and bulging engineer cabs. later, James Mathis (18 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Anime inspired container train for Soren Roberts containers —Timothy Gould
   (...) Hi James, Thanks. LOL I feared I might have had my levels a little off. It's meant to be orange (there is real red on the top). I have to say a lot of credit goes to Soren for the containers. The train is just a prop for it. Tim (18 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)