 Trains / 27030
Re: NW TrainFest 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 06:43:07 GMT

Just cross-posting this to trains since the annoucement didn’t go there... hope to see you there! -Matt :)

In lugnet.announce, Jeremy Rear wrote:
   PSLTC and GPLR To Hold Regional LEGO Fest:

Who: All LEGO Enthusiasts

What: NW TrainFest 2006

Where: GPLR Clubhouse @ Cedar Hills Crossing

When: 03.25.2006 (All Day Event)

Why: To Share The LEGO Experience!

Greetings LEGO enthusiasts!

The Puget Sound LEGO Train Club (PSLTC) and the Greater Portland LEGO Railroaders (GPLR) would like to cordially invite you to the 6th Annual NW TrainFest.

In previous years this event has brought Northwest LEGO Train enthusiasts together to share a day of LEGO building, sharing of ideas, and just having a great time!

If you can make it to Portland, Oregon next weekend, come by and join us for a day of LEGO fun!

Here’s a snapshot of the day’s schedule:

10:00 - Portland LEGO Store ‘Swarm’ (Washington Square)

12:00 - Lunch (TBD)

13:30 - Converge @ GPLR Clubhouse (Cedar Hills Crossing)

14:00 - Dirty Brickster (White Elephant-Esque Game)

15:00 - Show and Tell

16:00 - Draft + Buy, Sell, Trading

17:00 - Dinner (TBD) & Hang Time

What you need to bring if you can come:
  • Yourself
  • A 10 dollar Birty Brickster gift (Preferably LEGO related :-)
  • Money for lunch/supper
  • Your MOCs (My Own Creations)
  • Rescue Helicopter #7903 (if want to join the draft): 7903 LUGNET 7903 Peeron
Come Join Us!

On behalf of PSLTC & GPLR,

jeremy rear

gplr

questions? jeremyrear (at) mac (dot) com

visit: GPLR

Blah, blah, blah blah blah, to try and get around the auto “you didn’t trim enough of the original”.

Sorry for this little bandwidth waste - go build a train!

I should do that myself, but my current project is on the dark side - space. Not that I don’t like train mind you...

-Matt :)