 Trains / 27029
27028  |  27030
Subject:
Thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 02:37:32 GMT

I don't know who the moderator is for lugnet.trains, but wanted to put out a
quick note to say thanks.  I'm always impressed with how quick the side bar is
updated with new images.

There are so many jobs that keep the AFOL community strong and healthy and most
(if not all) are thankless.

So please accept a big thank you for putting the time in to keep the
lugnet.trains alive.

And a secondary thanks to all those that make the posts and keep the discussions
constructive and helpful in so many ways.

Ben Fleskes