 Trains / 27029
    Thanks —Ben Fleskes
   I don't know who the moderator is for lugnet.trains, but wanted to put out a quick note to say thanks. I'm always impressed with how quick the side bar is updated with new images. There are so many jobs that keep the AFOL community strong and (...) (19 years ago, 19-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Thanks —Didier Enjary
   (...) The sidebar tells us the curators are Tim David and Larry Pieniazek (...) So I am. Thanks to Tim (not Gould, the other). AFAIK that's him who mainly manage the sidebar. (...) You are so right about these points Ben. I second your thanks. (...) (19 years ago, 19-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)