 Trains / 27003 (-5)
  Re: NSW Class 38 Streamlined steamer

(...) Brilliant! I would love to receive the MPD when available. Keep on building! Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG/BAYLTC (19 years ago, 16-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  NSW Class 38 Streamlined steamer

Hi all, Shortly after I made my Mallard Teunis Davey contacted me asking if I wanted to have a go at making a (URL) Class 38>. I did and this is what came out. The train is based on a modified version of the wheelset I used for the Mallard with only (...) (19 years ago, 16-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.au, FTX) !

  Re: Super Chief set not ready for prime-time

Cool, missed that part. Now...details on the sizing, where to buy, etc? I'm sure I could bore out some brass rod, but if you have a supplier that stocks the right size, it would save a ton of time... (...) (19 years ago, 16-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Super Chief set not ready for prime-time

(...) Umm yeah, well I think you missed the point, NO lube is needed In lugnet.trains, Peter Edwards wrote: (...) (19 years ago, 16-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: A castle fan's Train plan

This is my wheelbase: (URL) For this engine: (URL) Train>> I'm not actually using blind wheels; I make the middle wheels able to flex in, but it's extremely fiddly and you're better off with blind ones. The main thing this wheelbase does is attach (...) (19 years ago, 15-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact