 Trains / 26978
    Re: Le Capitole - BB 9278 —Jan-Albert van Ree
   (...) Wow, excellent model! I saw some pictures of FreeLUG member Didier Malon last year, check out (URL) what I've seen on photo's regarding the real thing, the nose curve is somewhere in between what you and Didier Malon chose, ie almost (...) (19 years ago, 12-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Le Capitole - BB 9278 —Timothy Gould
   (...) Thanks! (...) Ah yes. Didier Enjary showed me that one. One might be able to simulate a more subtle curve using the new 1x1x2/3 slopes indented slightly or at an angle but I fear the gains would be minimal as you would lose the true roundness (...) (19 years ago, 12-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)