 Trains / 26915
  Re: Lego Graffiti

(...) I did some very simple graffiti for my NY Subway scene and I can send you the MPD if you like. The basic principle I worked on was using colours to 'spray' out from the letters. I also think that pastel colours (like sand green/blue, medium (...) (19 years ago, 26-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Lego Graffiti

(...) Please. It'll give me an idea on how to arrange the SOT and SNOT :) (19 years ago, 26-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego Graffiti

(...) There have been a few good colourful ones in town scenes of various shows, but I can't find any on Brickshelf at the moment. Reducing the resolution of a real image doesn't work for anything but mosaics. Try building it up layer by layer. (...) (19 years ago, 26-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)