 Trains / 269
    New train pictures —Esben Kolind
   Hi On (URL) can find some pictures of danish trains. Also see the rest of my new homepage. What do you think? Esben Kolind, Denmark (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New train pictures —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Anyone else getting interminably slow responses? I liked what little I saw, and wish the pictures were bigger... but kept getting timed out. (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New train pictures —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) It is very slow, but I definitely liked what I found. I'm trying to find some time to help Esben improve the site a bit. He'll hopefully have a faster page with larger images up in a few weeks (but have a look if you have the patience). Play (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)