 Trains / 295
Re: New train pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 15:09:25 GMT

Larry Pieniazek (lpien@ctp.IWANTNOSPAM.com) wrote:

Esben Kolind wrote:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/4995/lego/

Anyone else getting interminably slow responses? I liked what little I
saw, and wish the pictures were bigger... but kept getting timed out.

It is very slow, but I definitely liked what I found. I'm
trying to find some time to help Esben improve the site a
bit. He'll hopefully have a faster page with larger images
up in a few weeks (but have a look if you have the
patience).

Play well,

Jacob

           --  E-mail: Jacob.Sparre.Andersen@risoe.dk  --
           --  Web...: <URL:http://hugin.risoe.dk/>    --

LEGO: MOC+++c TO+++(6543) TC+++(8880) AQ+++ BV-- #++ S LS++ A-/+ YB72m