 Trains / 26888 (-5)
  Santa Fe Super Chief wheel question

Last year at Brickfest '05, Christina and I bought ourselves a complete set of the Santa Fe Super Chief (1 engine, 5 cars). I've been hearing about the problems people have been having with the wheel sets, but it's been so long since the error was (...) (19 years ago, 23-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Another Super Chief Observation Car by Tim and James

It's been 4 years since I worked on the Super Chief Cars for TLG. I've been extremely pleased to see the parts fit into a great many MOC across multiple themes. We've also seen a great many MOC variants of the Super Chief and other streamliner sets (...) (19 years ago, 23-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Brittish Trains Re: Hogwarts Express train

(...) Mark, I'm in the US, but I'm modeling some Thomas and Friends engins and cars. Perhaps you can explain a bit regarding GB train operation, past and present. I notice a white lantern, sometimes 2, placed on the front foot plate on many engines. (...) (19 years ago, 23-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Replacement Wire

(...) I have a similar setup for my sons room. Good for storing trains. But hard for a kid to see from the ground. If you plan to run 3 or more motors on the layout at one time, you'll need a reved up controller, or a second controller. You can up (...) (19 years ago, 23-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Replacement Wire

(...) First off, I use speaker wire. It's ideal for the apllication. I've even popped open the 9v connectors, and replaced the wire for longer runs. It's also polorized, so I can intentionally create straight thrue or cross cables without haveing to (...) (19 years ago, 23-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact