 Trains / 26881
  Re: Union Pacific M-10000 MOC

(...) Tim, Thanks for the comments. The picture I posted is black and white to hide some of the off colored parts I have had to temporarily use. The real train under went a few changes in its' life, as most do. I am trying to model it as delivered - (...) (18 years ago, 23-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Union Pacific M-10000 MOC

(...) Thwarted by the color and part availability! The Ldraw render should look great, and the red and yellow just fine. (...) Indeed, a fine shape you found for the nose. I like the use of the classic windows on an older style train. (...) Great to (...) (18 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)