 Trains / 26841
  Re: Hogwarts Express train - collaboration with James Mathis

(...) It was funny to see your post as I had James' boiler design sitting in my inbox from a couple of weeks ago. It's also similar to an idea I considered for my Russian L class steamer but decided against for the reason that it would be too hard (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Hogwarts Express train - collaboration with James Mathis

(...) There is nothing new under the sun. I just discovered the following, without looking for it. So it seems to be destiny that I should share it: (URL) Pony-ear-SNOTted macaroni boiler from 1966> That page also shows some micro-scale trains, one (...) (18 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Hogwarts Express train - collaboration with James Mathis

(...) Hey look - on that same page is Larry's (URL) Center Flat Car with Transformer>, in the same colors even. Cool! -Matt :) (18 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)