 Trains / 26803 (-5)
  Re: 9V Track

(...) Great...Thank you...That's a relief! (19 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 9V Track

(...) Yes, they (in the form of Jake McKee at BrickFest in August last year) have indeed made such an announcement about whether or not they will continue to sell track with the metal rails. Hope that helps. Oh! You want to know WHAT they announced, (...) (19 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

  9V Track

I am sure this has been discussed at great lengths here, but I just learned about LEGO's new train system with the remote control. My question is, has LEGO made any announcement about whether or not they will continue to sell the 9volt track with (...) (19 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New 8 wide train set at LEGO.com

(...) Whoa, that's awesome, Niels! I never really realized that. Thanks for pointing that out! JOHN (19 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New 8 wide train set at LEGO.com

(...) Well, they DID make 8 wide LEGO trains, but not sell them. From idea book 240: (URL) Niels (19 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact