 Trains / 26769
Re: Window size in train engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 16:13:19 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Stefan Garcia wrote:
Ah, the cab windows seemed harder to pull off than the side windows, which is
why I focused on those.  For the nose though, I don't see why he wouldn't be
able to use the new window on the crane car in the freight set.  I didn't mean
the Krokodil screen.

-Stefan-

Better yet. Add it at a slight angle and add a sloped roof leading up to it.

Oooh! I like this train a lot. Wish I'd spotted it first ;) More Soviet trains
is always nice.

Looking forward to seeing it finished.

Tim