 Trains / 26733 (-10)
  Re: a town structure contest!! extended to april 5th!!

(...) I am extending the contest to April 5th! This will allow additional people to participate and will give me a chance to get settled with a new job before judging starts. This will also let people use there moc's for an April fools joke if need (...) (19 years ago, 3-Feb-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: Harold Flies! Worship my Photoshop Skilz!

(...) Oh, yeah, check that out! I'm pretty Duplo ignorant, but it was fun building with big legos! I dig'em:-) JOHN (19 years ago, 2-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

  Re: Harold Flies! Worship my Photoshop Skilz!

(...) No comment ;) (...) That's a very neat mod, well done! (...) Well (URL) that element> isn't really new, but the Cranky set looks pretty cool too. I think some of my friends' kids might be getting those sets when we finally see them here. ROSCO (19 years ago, 2-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

  Re: Harold Flies! Worship my Photoshop Skilz!

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote: Ehh, sorry, forgot to link to the (URL) folder> (for those who aren't savvy enough to know to "click up":-) And YES, I built (URL) this> all by myself.... JOHN (19 years ago, 2-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

  Harold Flies! Worship my Photoshop Skilz!

(URL) Okay, okay, my Photoshop skilz rule Monaco, but that's about it. Actually, there is a little more to the story.... We at the TCLTC have a Thomas the Tank Engine area of our layout, and so when we found out that there were going to be a few new (...) (19 years ago, 2-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

  Re: Spybotic control of train speed regulator

"Philippe "frogleap" Label" <frogleap_@_wanadoo_._fr> wrote in message news:Iu0y0o.I42@lugnet.com... (...) My guess: Emergency Stop? Neat design either way. Thanks for showing. The author should speak up! -Rob www.brickmodder.net (19 years ago, 1-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Spybotic control of train speed regulator

(...) This was designed by Tom and used during the WAMALTC meeting on January 21, 2006. I have posted a message to the Yahoo group and I am hoping that Tom is checking his e-mail. Using this design permits the remote control operation of two trains (...) (19 years ago, 2-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Spybotic control of train speed regulator

Hello all, Lets put in front what I find a smart improvement of the basic (soon old) train 9V speed regulator. (URL) This is a picture that arrived very recently on brickshelf showing how to adapt a spybotic to control at distance a 9V train speed (...) (19 years ago, 1-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  LEGO trains are now listed under LEGO City theme on S@H

Some LEGO trains are now listed under "LEGO City" theme on S@H. They are still listed under "Trains" as well. (URL) Not all train items, but some. Perhaps this is to get ready for the new 2006 trains. Mat (19 years ago, 1-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Yet more pics of new trains

(...) The new points set also contains 4 curves as opposed to the 2 in the 9V set. (The points set also has the same 2 x left hand photo error) Tim (19 years ago, 1-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2006)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact