 Trains / 26690
    Re: CABR buildings and your opinions —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) I love it. I have been following your progress for a while now. It gets better with each newly added element. The river and bridges inspired me to make sure I put a river or urban canal in my layout. I just love the entire approach you've take (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: CABR buildings and your opinions —Ondrew Hartigan
   (...) Well I wish you luck on the river / urban canal project. There are really 2 things that make it a success. 2x2 round bricks and the snot road. The snot road let me point 2x6 bricks pointed down to tie the bridge into the understructure of the (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)