 Trains / 26682
  Differences in Monorail Motor Couplers?

Hello everyone! I hope this is the right place for this... if not, please let me know where to post this question. I also did a search in the newsgroups, but did not find anything about this. While going through some of my monorail parts, I noticed (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Differences in Monorail Motor Couplers?

(...) I have pictures of that difference: (URL) to why, I always thought it was the change from Space Monorail to Airport Shuttle (which had larger cars). HTH, Clark Isodomos.com - marking the difference in Lego parts (URL) my Vintage Lego Parts (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Differences in Monorail Motor Couplers?

(...) sizes of the monorail cars between the space and airport sets. I don't have an airport set, and have not tried to build the cars for it. Might just have to do that and see how the different couplers respond. Conrad (19 years ago, 28-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)