 Trains / 26670
Re: Electric Central
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 11:50:43 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
It has come to my attention that some people have been trying to turn .trains
into a place filled with steam trains and other such ancient rubbish.
Fortunately these posts live low in a thread where they belong.

As such I have decided to take it upon myself to redeclare .trains as Electric
Central and send these dissidents to a rehabilitation camp (also known as an EMU
manufacturing workshop).

Please note the following set of rules which must be obeyed henceforth:
1) All trains must now be electrical
2) Trains must have the correct width (six studs or seven if and only if they're
wide prototypes)
3) Renders are strongly recommended. Real bricks are a sign of decadence.
4) Any deviation from these rules must be cleared by me.

Thank you for your obedience,

Tim

Hear, hear! Erm, but what about diesel-electric trains?

;-) Jeroen