 Trains / 26593 (-5)
  Re: AFX Lego Racing

(Bump) I thought this would have generated a lot more interest. The movie was kinda cool. It's not everyday you see a Lego race car, loose control at high speed, exit the race track and get hit head-on by the Hogwarts Express. So I'll bump this (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Mindstorm Crane

(...) There are a number of modes of operation triggered from the remote control. 1 - Select 1,2 or 3 and it picks up the crate from spot 1,2 or 3. Select 1,2 or 3 again at it puts it down at spot 1,2 or 3. It will not allow you to tripple stack or (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Mindstorm Crane

(...) Very funky..... Is it a preprogrammed sequence or is it in some way intelligent about what it moves where. Do you mind if I copy a few ideas? :D Thank you for sharing. (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Small town building reference

(...) --SNIP-- (...) Thanks for posting these Ondrew. It almost tempts me to try building some US style buildings. I find it really hard to find pictures of regular buildings online so I'm glad you've decided to add some. Tim (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  BayLUG/BayLTC train shows: Sep 2005 San Jose GW&ATS and Dec-Jan Palo Alto museum show

I recently put up my pictures of BayLTC's latest shows on my Flickr and Brickshelf accounts, and posted about them on my blog. Great Western & Atlantic Train Show - San Jose, CA - September 24-25, 2005 (2 URLs) Blog entry> (URL) Flickr> (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact