 Trains / 26584
26583  |  26585
Subject:
Mindstorm Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 00:40:37 GMT

Well with the amount of positive feedback I got from the very popular Robots
group, I thought I would share this here too.

Afterall it does involve trains, and well there is even train loading on the
front door here (nice one by the way)

So if you haven't seen this on Brickshelf already, check it out, if nothing else
watch the movie, it looks so sweet.

Latest version pictures here:

Movie of operation (5x speed, 3.6 meg)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pe668/Movies/3.6meg.wmv