 Trains / 26468 (-5)
  Re: ILTCO still operating?

(...) Yes, we are accepting applications. I got your mail and replied to it, did you get my reply? Try mailing me directly (and if you have an alternative email to use, I will try to reply to both of them). Sorry you're having trouble. ++Lar (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

(...) Hi, yes, correct. The horn is inside the control unit you will hold in your hands, not in the train itself! Holger my P.S. Hopefully there will be a wide varity of additional parts at S@H! Different colors for baseplates, extra wheels, motors, (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

Hi all! I also saw the new train system during our show in Frechen/Germany last weekend. I'd like to add some more information. - The motor has the same size then the normal 9V train motor. The only difference is the hole for the technic axle. - The (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

(...) Thanks for the info Ben, This does not seem to fit with the train scene photo because that shows metal wheels and a 30 stud long baseplate. The Baseplate length has been counted by at least 3 AFOLs discussing on the Brickish Association (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hobby Train - the no future train?

Lately I have been rather impressed with the bold steps that TLC had been making lately -- Mindstorms NXT being one, the Vikings line is cool and so on. I am also convinced that the adult market is big enough for TLC to be concerned and it shows in (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact