 Trains / 26437
  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

(...) The whole point of this exercise is to bring down the entry point of a starting train set. The Super Chief cost more than the My-Own-Train, so it doesn't help one bit. The price-per-piece is irrelevant - if that was the only engine available (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

In lugnet.trains, Jason J. Railton wrote: (snip) (...) This is exactly how I feel about the new trains. Whilst I welcome the realistic Euro designs and the entry-level pitching, the assurance that 'metal track will continue to be available' is not (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

(...) I agree with you here, Jason. When considering the new battery system, we are, in theory, talking about a line that will provide easier access to LEGO trains for the GP. There is something non-threatening about devices which only require just (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:IsqHwF.1CFA@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) In the US, a battery operated toy can be labeled for a much younger age than one which plugs into an AC outlet. I believe the minimum age for (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)