 Trains / 26426
  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

(...) Having metal wheels has its ups and downs. One down is that you won't be able to run it on a 9v line independent of the 9v train. We probably won't be able to run to IR controled trains independently of each other (one remote will likely (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

(...) The motors are new, the wheels are plastic. Thus the IR train can run independently on 9V track among 9V trains. (...) The roof of the high speed train seems to be this part:¬ (URL)¬ This can be seen at the middle car on the poster. (...) It (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

(...) I'm hoping these aren't using the same signal encoding as the Manas- they've already reused those on some IR cars as well. I'd really like to be able to control Mana-powered devices on a layout independently from the trains. And as long as the (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)