 Trains / 2641
  Re: Curved Bridge Prototype Built

Adrian Egli: (...) Looks good. What about stability? It looks like there could be some problems unless there is a firm connection to some straight sections of bridge. (...) and a short description? I would like to add it to my bridge page. Play (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Curved Bridge Prototype Built

In lugnet.trains, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes: . (...) I'm sorry I don't have any pictures taken yet, but, I have connected straight sections on either end since it's construction. It does appear to hold rather well. (...) I will, trust me. And, I (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)