 Trains / 26358 (-10)
  Re: Town Structure Contest Entrees

(...) Hi Ondrew, Count me in. I agree that not enought town MOCs get posted to LUGNET although a lot more appear on Brickshelf. Maybe townheads are shy ;) Is there a time limit on the contest? I couldn't find one but maybe I missed it. Well, I think (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  a town structure contest!!

I believe I have covered just about everything but since there is always someone with an opinion or an interesting idea I am posting this a few days early. If the rules or something else needs to be tweaked, please let me know before January 5th. (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !

  Town Structure Contest Entrees

Hello, This is going to be thread on Lego fan for those who wish to post there contest submission on this site. While posting here will get your moc tons of attention I may miss it. Please remember to also email me a link to your pictures. Thank (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: ChS4T - Russian loco

"Tim Gould" <t.gould(AT@)lancast...c(DOT.)uk> wrote in message news:IrM85p.1EFE@lugnet.com... (...) which (...) and (...) Although I (...) of the (...) height. (...) train. Good looking, and very realistic ChS4T engine :-) What you have built, is (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Russian train photo - Lego style

"Tim Gould" <t.gould(AT@)lancast...c(DOT.)uk> wrote in message news:Is8IG7.L6s@lugnet.com... (...) across (...) beautiful (...) EMU. I (...) design with (...) one of (...) Hmmm I didn't even know about the RA2 - there is a RA1, which is a single (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick Christmas Box

(...) I was there with Steve as he stuffed the box full of LEGO®. He would yell out, I need more windows. :) And I would snag more birck from the wall. It was great trying to get as much brick in the box as possible. Deffently had to think outside (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: ILTCO layout at the NMRA 2006 National Train Show in Philly

There has been many questions sent in so I decided that I would answer them in this post for all to read. Sorry if this gets to your inbox more than once, once the mailing lists are in place there will be no more ILTCO NMRA NTS spam! Please send me (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick Christmas Box

Bad link below for some reason try... (URL) sb (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Pick-a-Brick Christmas Box

Hi All, Well the cube is better than the cone! I managed to stuff 302 1x2x2 bley airplane windows, 74 1x4x5 bley windows, and some other assorted stuff... see the picks on BrickShelf. <www.brickshelf.com/...?f=160327> (URL) SteveB (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  New purchase of track and it's colour.

Just some heads-up info for those that would like to know. I purchased for my son for Christmas the Harry Potter train set and a box of curves from a local store (Leicester UK) and some extra track, 3 boxes of straights and a box of points, from (...) (19 years ago, 30-Dec-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact