 Trains / 26345
    Re: Russian train photo - Lego style —John Neal
   (...) Very tasty, Tim. Some of my drool, however, may have been from the thought of silver macaronis and half-rounds... :-) Though I am well versed in American locos, I am virtually ignorant when it comes to foreign protos, and it is fun to see (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Russian train photo - Lego style —Timothy Gould
   (...) Oh dear. They're meant to be clear but don't let me stop you drooling over the concept ;) (...) Given my recent love of Russian/Soviet stock I've been exposed to a whole new world of locomotive design. The styling is typically quite different (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Russian train photo - Lego style —Samarth Moray
   (...) IIRC Tim (the other one) had shown me a page that he has bookmarked which confirms this fact. Maybe you should consider doing them 8-wide while keeping the scale 6 in order to authentically replicate their hugeness :-P Legoswami (19 years ago, 30-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)