 Trains / 2633
  1st Annual International LEGO Train Conference

Hi All, I was hoping to get a ruff idea of how many would attend, so please e-mail me or RE: if you are more then vaguely interested. I thought I'd start this off by picking a place, date, events, speakers. I would love to hear any ideas... (BTW (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 1st Annual International LEGO Train Conference

(...) Let's see....both the lady-wife and myself, so that's two. She's really an O-scale fan (Lionel) but she -understands- my own fascination with Lego trains (and other sets). (...) Best for us, as we're in SoCal already... (...) Still OK. (...) (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 1st Annual International LEGO Train Conference

I would attend; my wife is a probable attendee (...) Either one (...) The 27th is our anniversary, so that would be fun, but either works (...) All (...) A master builder from LEGO My question is how we get our stuff to the location. Denver is (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 1st Annual International LEGO Train Conference

I guess that all that wanted to bring stuff would have to pack it or ship it. That can be ugly but with enough bubble wrap you can ship anything. SteveB PNLTC (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 1st Annual International LEGO Train Conference

All- What about coordinating the conference with the NMRA show in San Jose next summer? And if you'd like, I was a LEGO Master Model Builder five years ago. Right now there are only three left in the U.S. The model shop went through the fitness (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: 1st Annual International LEGO Train Conference

Looks like we have our master builder speaker... The MNRA is a great tie-in. We should approach them with the idea of hosting an LTC side event at the same locale. A first pass proposel list might be: 1) Convention display space for a layout 2) A (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: 1st Annual International LEGO Train Conference

(...) I would be highly interested in the San Jose NMRA convention. I have been hard at work on modules exactly like the GMLTC ones as well. I am almost done with my second module and am trying to get 5 made by the summer time. I would imagine that (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: 1st Annual International LEGO Train Conference

A Train Conference sounds good to me, but I can't speak for the rest of the newly formed Greater Florida LTC members. So you can count me in and maybe the club (1 to 4 people). (...) I vote for Carlsbad, I have not been to the Legoland park yet. (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: 1st Annual International LEGO Train Conference

SO Cal Works for me. And did some one say parts swap meet!!!!!! I would love a chance to get to gather with other Lego enthusiast. Lets Party. (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

I will be away from a computer for 2 weeks so you won't hear much from me. I really think all of the comments are great and we'll have some sort of vote set up on where... when I return. Hang in there... SteveB SEBarile wrote in message ... (...) me (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)