 Trains / 2632
  Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?

Is there a train club in or around the Saint Louis area. I would be interested in joining or helping to start noe if there were plenty of interested people. Andrew Reynolds Home landrew@i1.net (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?

(...) (Just forwarding a copy of this to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.mo, and lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl... Followups to lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl...) --Todd (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Re: Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?

(...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?

(...) I live in Paducah, Kentucky which is about 2-3 hours away from St.Louis. I would definitely be interested in forming a train group in this part of the world. I've been hoping something would form around here for a long time. John Warren (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?

(...) interested (...) This whole thread is very encouraging. I live to far to join, (Little Rock, AR) but am meeting with a couple of other to start a LTC here. We have a plan for a 8 x 32 12 module layout. Hope to have it ready for the GATS shows (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)