 Trains / 26317
  Re: New train? (set 7898 from 2006)

(...) It doesn't look like the track has metal rails. So, I wonder if these are some of the battery-powered remote-controled trains that LEGO announced at BrickFest. I remember seeing a green train; although, I cannot say if it was that train, in (...) (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.it.itlug, lugnet.parts)

  Re: New train? (set 7898 from 2006)

(...) I believe in 2006, the new trains will be Remote Control and not have metal rails, as discussed / announced at Brickfest. I like the new passenger train design. (19 years ago, 3-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.it.itlug, lugnet.parts)