 Trains / 26312
  Re: New train? (set 7898 from 2006)

(...) Strange the BL admins approved it with such a minimal pic - unless they have more info, which isn't forthcoming yet. ROSCO (19 years ago, 22-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.it.itlug, lugnet.parts)

  Re: New train? (set 7898 from 2006)

(...) Yes, it is really strange. I suppose it is true, but if I were the moderator of the BrickLink catalog, I would wait something more than a little picture. Luca (19 years ago, 22-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)