 Trains / 26306
  Re: 4512 Cargo Train, Dk Grey or Dk Bley?

I guess it doesn’t matter what color the track comes in now!! While placing my order on-line today I noticed a lot of things that are discontinued! The sets discontinued include set #4512 Cargo Train, #4514 Cargo Crane, #10001 Metroliner, #10020 (...) (19 years ago, 21-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4512 Cargo Train, Dk Grey or Dk Bley?

(...) If you are seriously looking for the cargo train, I may be able to help you out. I can get an answer for you today. I tried to send you an e-mail last night but your e-mail bounced back. CDC (19 years ago, 21-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)