 Trains / 26303 (-5)
  Re: ChS2t - Russian loco

(...) Cool Tim, I must say, at first glance (at the thumbnail) I thought this was made from real bricks, mainly because of the sorting bin in the background. When I looked at the close up, I was surprised to find out this was a cad. You got me!!! (...) (19 years ago, 17-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  ChS2t - Russian loco

Dear all, Finding myself between projects I decided to finally finish off this train which I've had almost finished for a while. It's a (URL) ChS2t> electric loco and has to be one of the tallest (and probably biggest) loco's around. Although I (...) (19 years ago, 17-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.ru, FTX)

  Re: The best place in NYC to get 9V Train tracks and parts?

(...) Hi Theo, I live in Brooklyn as well. The best place that I know of to get train accesories and track and parts in NYC is ordering from Lego Shop At Home. They're in CT but regular delivery is usually next day. Otherwise, getting out to one of (...) (19 years ago, 16-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  The best place in NYC to get 9V Train tracks and parts?

Hi, I'm Theo! I'm a new member of LUGNET and I just moved to Brooklyn,New York, I was just wondering if anyone could give me some suggestions for where in NYC to get the best 9V Train track and parts? Please contact me at theo@bradleyloritheo.com or (...) (19 years ago, 16-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Steampunk diorama

Hi all, Recently I was looking through the CSF stampunk inspirations galleries and found (URL) this picture>. I thought this was pretty cool since it combined a train, some town and some pipes. Rather than using it for inspiration, I decided to (...) (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact