 Trains / 26268 (-5)
  Kuranda Scenic Railway

Having been on a bit of a building fest the last week, I present one more train, this time going South to the Tropics to (URL) The Kuranda Scenic Railway>. (2 URLs) BS> and (URL) High quality render> Trying to mimic the Aboriginal artwork was (...) (19 years ago, 9-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Apartment Block model: new pictures, new kit coming

(...) Nearly forgot to post here, that the Apartment Block kit is now ready for ordering! If you're interested, please take a look here: (URL) I set the ordering cutoff for the first run to Friday, since that's today, I will extend the cutoff to (...) (19 years ago, 9-Dec-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4512 Cargo Train, Dk Grey or Dk Bley?

(...) Thank you, both. Jonathan (19 years ago, 9-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4512 Cargo Train, Dk Grey or Dk Bley?

(...) Possibly if Lego make any more of this set it will be new grey, but until then it is as Pierre says Tim (19 years ago, 9-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4512 Cargo Train, Dk Grey or Dk Bley?

(...) It's old grey. This set has been released in 2003. The colors changed in the 2004 sets. Pierre LEGO Ambassador (19 years ago, 9-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact