 Trains / 26233 (-5)
  Fox News Story on Adults Addicted to LEGO

Does anyone know about the Fox News Broadcast that is being aired tonight at 5:00 in Washington, DC? The story has been teased a few times yesterday and the story appears to be a negative story about adults that are addicted to LEGO. I really have (...) (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from Legoworld

Jason J Railton schreef: (...) Love that Shire horse! (URL) (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Pictures from Legoworld

I've finally organised my pictures from Legoworld, back in October. Brikshelf link is this once moderated: (URL) Some previews, starting with my model of the actual Royal Train - the train and the windmill layout all had to fit in airline luggage: (...) (19 years ago, 4-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  Re: A motorized railway crane

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote: ... (...) Hello Tim and all, The videos are ready now. Sorry for the poor quality, I have only a 2Mpx camera which makes 15s movies maximum. This is why there are 18 movies totalizing 4,5 minutes of video. Each (...) (19 years ago, 4-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: did anyone ever post pictures of The LEGO® Millyard Project phase 4?

(...) Sorry Ondrew, we posted pictures but we seem to have overlooked the writeup. Let me give it a try... Phase IV was divided into 2 parts. One was held in Manchester NH the other was held in Enfield CT. The Manchester build completed the major (...) (19 years ago, 3-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact