 Trains / 26229
Re: did anyone ever post pictures of The LEGO® Millyard Project phase 4?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 2005 13:35:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
Hey guys,
I was looking through some pictures tonight, looking for ideas and it dawned on
me that I don't recall anyone posting pictures of The LEGO® Millyard Project
phase 4. Did anyone post pictures/ a summery of what happened that weekend? The
millyard project is something I have great interest in and I’m looking forward
to contributing models as discussed at brickfest but I don't recall an update on
that either. Does anyone have info?

ondrew

Sorry Ondrew,  we posted pictures but we seem to have overlooked the writeup.

Let me give it a try...

Phase IV was divided into 2 parts.  One was held in Manchester NH the other was
held in Enfield CT.  The Manchester build completed the major Mill buildings and
most of the Mill Housing (other than the roofs).  The Enfield Build concentrated
on the "Elm St." buildings.  This is essentially "Main St." in Manchester.  On
Sunday a couple of completed Elm St. buildings were moved from Enfield to
Manchester.

On a personal note, I was on the Manchester side and built the Duplo wall.

Here are some Galleries of Manchester stuff.
http://www.nelug.org/gallery/PhaseIV
http://www.nelug.org/gallery/Millyard-Phase-IV-24-25-Sept-2005
http://www.nelug.org/gallery/album12

Here is some Elm St stuff.
http://www.nelug.org/gallery/album16

On their own some members have gone up and finished some of the Mill Housing
roofs.

http://www.nelug.org/gallery/Millyard-Roofs

I know there are more Elm St. Pictures but I can't find them.

As for contributions the best way is to LDraw something.  If you want to build
and "donate" something like a buggy you can contact me for shipping information.
The main problem is there is a somewhat limited part selection so if you LDraw
something it may not be used and if it is it may have to be modified based on
what we can get for parts.

If you have any specific questions based on the pictures let me know and I will
do my best to answer your questions.

The Deck has also begun to be painted and Phase V is going to be a major
"fleshing" out by adding scenes with minifigs and such.

-Eric Kingsley