 Trains / 26207
    Dutch DD-IRM —Martin Long
   Hi Everyone Just wanted to share a few photos of my recent build of James Mathis' Dutch DD-IRM "Regiorunner". (URL) Brickshelf gallery here: (URL) James' original gallery here: (URL) My version has a black roofline and detailing purely because of (...) (19 years ago, 30-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)