 Trains / 26190
Re: Apartment Block model: new pictures, new kit coming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 17:34:53 GMT

I also like how you personalized each apartment, actually
I'm quite impressed you managed to resist the temptation • to do the same layout for each.  You have very nice models
and I really enjoyed looking at this one.  Nice work Kevin.

Thanks Janey. My rationale was that this is an older building, pre-war, and
so the interiors would have been remodeled, probably at different times by
different people, and would have ended up different in at least the kitchen
layouts. Besides, I would have got bored doing them all the same! Actually I
found that I got bored trying to reproduce what I had done before from the
photos - I had much more fun when I started over and built new details
without looking back at my old photos.

The bathrooms are all teh same layout though. No room to do anything else!

Kevin