 Town / 8556
Re: Apartment Block model: new pictures, new kit coming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 00:18:19 GMT

In lugnet.town, Kevin Wilson wrote:
Some people here may remember that I built a 3story "red brick" (hi Janey)

LOL, Hi Kev.

apartment block model a few years ago and posted pictures. I recently
finished rebuilding it with a view to turning it into a custom kit, and I
just posted a lot of new pictures on Brickshelf:

(snipped)

Awesome apartment building, especially the interiors.  I love many of the details, especially things like the mail room, boiler and the radiators.  The TV, typewriter and the washer and dryers are also very cool.   I also like how you personalized each apartment, actually I'm quite impressed you managed to resist the temptation to do the same layout for each.  You have very nice models and I really enjoyed looking at this one.  Nice work Kevin.

Janey "Red Brick"