 Trains / 26187
    Molten sulfur tank car —Harvey Henkelman
   Based on a design by David VinZant, yet small enough to operate on any layout... (URL) always, comments and constructive criticism are welcome. -HRH (19 years ago, 27-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Molten sulfur tank car —Tony Alexander
     (...) Wow! Great use of those curved slopes! I didn't know they could be put together that way to make a circular shape. I might borrow that one. Very nice! Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (19 years ago, 27-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Molten sulfur tank car —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) This design fits in well with your ultrashort aesthetic, and could easily be lengthened to suit those with a desire for larger cars. Other cars that use the basic curvature idea for using this piece have been shared before, (for example (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 27-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Molten sulfur tank car —David VinZant
     (...) I just saw this the other day while skimming Brickshelf. There are little details like the Green 1x1 plate. I take it thats the info placard? The steering wheel on the side is a nice touch. I already have plans to update my tank cars. Keep up (...) (19 years ago, 27-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Molten sulfur tank car —David Graham
   (...) I have seen these curved bricks before but which sets do you get them in. Can you give a link to Peeron? Thanks, David (19 years ago, 1-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Molten sulfur tank car —David VinZant
     (...) Your best bet it to look through Bricklink. That is where I purchased most of my slopes. But to answer you question, they come in alot of the Racer sets. The first ones I got were from a small helicopter set. They are showing up more and more (...) (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Molten sulfur tank car —Timothy Gould
   (...) Part 30602 (URL) Tim (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)