 Trains / 26165
Re: A double crossover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts.custom
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 02:23:03 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Ondrew Hartigan wrote: (snip)

I saw some sneak preview pics and was floored then. Wow. Now, for your next trick, let’s see you get the points on this one to interlock (if one turnout is thrown to take the crossover, the diagonally opposite one should be too... not needed in LEGO since the turnouts are spring loaded, but what a trick if you could do it!)

Or if thats too easy, make a double slip switch!

Thanks for sharing... Very nice work Ondrew.