 Trains / 26075
  MDT Plymouth Switcher in Burlinton livery (Red and Gray)

Hi All, Here's another switcher... A little guy that initally rocked my world. As the story goes: I haven't built much in the last few months (work getting in the way etc...) so I decided to try this small simple switcher for a one nighter. Well the (...) (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: MDT Plymouth Switcher in Burlinton livery (Red and Gray)

(...) Hey Steve, Your switcher got a "Hey, that looks nice." from my son. Your model was competing against Scooby Doo, so it had to be good. I like it too by the way. Chris (19 years ago, 19-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains)