 Trains / 26075
26074  |  26076
Subject:
MDT Plymouth Switcher in Burlinton livery (Red and Gray)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 21:16:02 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi All,

Here’s another switcher...

A little guy that initally rocked my world. As the story goes: I haven’t built much in the last few months (work getting in the way etc...) so I decided to try this small simple switcher for a one nighter. Well the first version of this was possibly the worst thing I had ever built. I went to bed thinking I lost my Mojo! A couple nights later I built the Baldwin and was much happier, perhaps I didn’t forget how to build trains!

So here’s the second major iteration:

More pics at my MOC Pages

SteveB