 Trains / 26031
  Re: TCLTC Sleepers with Wide Mosaic Track Bed

(...) I've fed these ideas into my melting pot of track bed plans. I'm building 12-14 wide trackbeds for a new modular scenic layout. I began with the packs of grey and dark grey plates, one pack doing either one straight plus one curve or one (...) (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Pictures of Trial of TCLTC Sleeper Scheme with Wider Track Bed

(...) A couple of pictures of my evaluation of a wider TCLTC-style scheme, prior to my experiments with sleeper colours and mosaic shading: (URL) used this piece to test stuff like clearances for BBB wheeled locos, feasibility of a wider track bed, (...) (19 years ago, 15-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build)