 Trains / 26028 (-10)
  Re: Help needed on German trains

Hi Tim, (...) the german word for the kind of car used in this train is "Doppelstockwagen". So (URL) find you a few more pictures. Cheers Jürgen "who likes to sit on the upper deck when going home for the weekend" (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Help needed on German trains

(...) Oh! Thank you. Really interesting. I hope I remember enough German pronounciation to do justice to them ;) I'll also add this link to BrickWiki's train terms and German trains articles. Tim (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Help needed on German trains

(...) Thanks Didier, I think it might be a 425. Perhaps someone could confirm this? Tim (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Help needed on German trains

Also, this site is an invaluable reference: (URL) I'm a native German speaker, and I have fond memories of my Dad and I building a little Marklin train layout. The German words are often hilarious in their pronunciation and number of syllables, and (...) (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Help needed on German trains

(...) Indeed, that's one of the best places to start your search. I believe it's belongs to the 423, 424, 425 and 426 series, you find links to their picture galleries on this page (most have a level of subdirectories beneath them): (URL) 445 series (...) (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Help needed on German trains

(...) Commuter trains tend to be referred to as S-Bahn (...) As Didier has mentioned, the (URL) European Railway Server> is probably the best place to look, especially as a starting point to find out what to search for. (...) I think it is a (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Help needed on German trains

(...) Have you not been able to find what you are searching on the (URL) Railfaneurope website> (eventhough not german website) ? (...) Didier (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Help needed on German trains

Dear German speakers, I recently visited Koeln and saw some extrmely interesting EMUs there operating as commuter trains for the service. Unfortunately my train finding skills aren't so good and are even worse when I don't know the correct words in (...) (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

  set 4551 - "Crocodile Engine" alternate model instructions

Hello all, My copy of the instruction booklet for set #4551 - "Crocodile Engine" contains five extra pages with full building instructions for one of the alternate models shown (image top left) on the box backside. I noticed that all instruction (...) (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.db.scans, lugnet.trains)

  Re: ALCo Roadswitcher

(...) I initially planned on abandoning building with LEGO® ,due in part to their announcement of the new colors. (this was two years ago) Also, the demands of the railroad service took some getting used to. While browsing the bedroom closet one (...) (19 years ago, 12-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact