 Trains / 25918 (-5)
  Re: Train Factory palette

(...) That comment basically applies to ANY part being considered that has two versions.. (it wasn't really mentioned yet, but it would apply to the tailgate part, to the club car window part, etc etc) (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Factory palette

In lugnet.trains, Jake McKee wrote: <snip> (...) (The following is from Steve Barile, who asked me to post it for him because his new email addy isn't registered with LUGNET yet...) -JOHN I see the port hole printed clear panels come up several (...) (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Spiderman's Tain Rescue

I tried to find an answer before posting but didn't. I apologize if this question has been discussed previously. Is Spiderman's Train Rescue compatible size-wise with other Lego trains? Can it be motorized? Has anyone done this? Does anyone care? (...) (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Factory palette

(...) But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE the NON-clickhinge version... (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Major update to my vehicle folder.

Hi all, It's been a long time since I updated my folder on Brickshelf with new stuff. I just added quite a few pictures. Some are new mocs, some are old mocs with new pictures, and some are pictures of mocs built for some time now but never shown (...) (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact