 Trains / 25916
25915  |  25917
Subject:
Spiderman's Tain Rescue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 14:14:00 GMT

I tried to find an answer before posting but didn't. I apologize if this
question has been discussed previously.

Is Spiderman's Train Rescue compatible size-wise with other Lego trains? Can it
be motorized? Has anyone done this? Does anyone care? <G> I have not seen one in
person but I like the idea of a subway-based train. they seem to be available
rather cheaply on ebay.

Festive